21 July 2010

Cup Cakes.

So on ... Tuesday ... I went a little trip in to Glasgow to pick up some birthday presents for my mum, sister and a friend of mine.

These are just some photos of the city!
 
So this was my outfit for the day.

I was going for a rocky look as it was quite dull outside. These are my matte look leggings again, I love love love them! Although in these photos I look huge!!

The pearls are huge and heavy, I got them in my first year at college and I love them but I don't wear them too often, they are gorgeous huh?

I am also wearing one of my favourite items of my WHOLE wardrobe, my Alexander McQueen skull scarf! Its one of the things I would save if my house were to go on fire!

DRESS
Primark

LEGGINGS
Primark

SCARF
Alexander McQueen

PEARLS
New Look

BRACELETS
H&M

BELT
Primark

July in my life is the month of birthdays! 
I have at least 10! My Mums, Sisters, Best friend, Cousins being the most important ones!

It may take all my wages for the month but its good! I love going shopping for presents, I love wrapping them and I love spoiling people, so its all good!


x