12 August 2010

An Afternoon With Dinosaurs.

My Tuesday off work was spend a with friend of mine and some dinosaurs :)

We went in to the West End of Glasgow to the Kelvin Grove Art Museum.

 
When I left the house to head into Glasgow the sun was shinning, so I went for these cute green shorts I recently bought, shorts aren't something I often wear because I don't think my legs look good in them, but as I knew there would be dinosaurs I went for a "Archaeological Look" ... well my interpretation of Jurassic Park! lol.

Anyway I teamed the shorts with this baggy sequined top and my mac coat, I love! Trench Coat/Macs are like jeans, something classic that everyone should own.

I also wore my new little summer sandals, which I just wore so I got a chance too before summer was over.

And then there is my bag ... The most precious bag in my entire life. 
My Louis!

 
TOP 
Primark

SHORTS
Primark

MAC
Primark

BELT
Came With Shorts

SHOES
New Look

BAG
Louis Vuitton Speedy 30

NECKLACE
Internacionale

RINGS
Dorothy Perkings/Interncionale

BRACELETS
Can't Remember

As well as its night life, little cafes and bohemian way of life the West End is also known for its fantastic collection of charity and vintage shops. 

So after the museum we went a little wander around the west end.

If anyone is ever paying us a visit then definitely have a little journey into the West End, its lovely!

 
While in the West End I picked up last years Topshop soft Rose Pink Blazer, for just £17!!!! It retailed last year for between £50 - £70, I can't remember completely.

 
TOP
 Primark

JEANS
Vintage

BLAZER
Topshop

NECKLACE
 New Look

RING
Bay Trading

UGG BOOTS
Primark

My friend is recently home from a 6 week trip to Slovakia!
Summer wasn't much fun with no one to play with!
But he brought me some wonderful presents home :)

I Intend to get one of these from everywhere I visit!
 

This beautiful scarf was hand made from Budapest. 
It was bought for me because it reminded him of the scarf from "Confessions Of A Shopaholic" ... 
Which was the sweetest thing I have ever heard :D 


I love it!

x