4 August 2010

Day Off.

I know its been a week since my last post, but since that day I have literally worked 10 shifts every single day, my life officially sucks!!!

Only 10 days until summer school holidays are over, maybe I can have some fun then.

Last night I finally got to see Toystory 3, and see what all the fuss is about. 

It was amazing! Although I feel like my childhood is over now that the story is over :( 
It was wonderful though.
"So long Partner!"

 
For the occasion I worn a grey T-Topped maxi dress. I wanted to be comfortable in the cinema so I knew the dress would cover my toes :)
 
DRESS
Primark

SCARF
Alexander McQueen

NECKLACE
A Little Stall In Glasgow

RINGS
Dorthy Perkins 
(Both in Sale NOW)

I have another day off tomorrow and I have a full day off fun planned, which hopefully includes getting a new camera :)

So tomorrows post shall be more interesting.

x