16 August 2010

Summer Is Done.

Saturday nights in my life are usually reserved for working, but this week I had the night off! My work friends and I where off to a party at my friends Stacey's, simple, just some food and beers and hopefully some laughs.

She just got married a few weeks ago so her and her husband have adopted the cutest little kitten ... (After My Ollie) ... Weasley! :)

 

I had gotten a few shots of my outfit for the night before heading out but unfortunately in my drunken state I may have deleted them :(

I chose to put my hair up, just for a little change, I think this hair style is something I shall do more often though.

 
For the occasion I wore this gorgeous little nude "American-Apparel-Esq" dress, which I got in the sales earlier that day.

At the time I just thought it was cute, but after wearing it I think it will become a new favourite.

I wore it with this lovely black rope belt, again another sale purchase, and my scarf from Budapest.

I kept Jewellery simple with just mint little mint earrings and mint bracelet.
 
DRESS
New Look

BELT
H&M

SCARF
Budapest 

EARRING'S
Primark

BRACELET
Primark

Sunday was the last day before the Scottish school went back ... WHOO HOOO!
So work was pretty empty, and I was sent home.

Now it is a tradition in Scotland that the whole summer will be cold, windy, rainy! The last day of summer however is always glorious, and this will last a few weeks, very frustrating when I was at school, now however, the kids are back and I have two whole weeks of sunshine with not much work to do :)

My friends and I headed down to the park for a long walk in the sunshine.

 
As I was just out of work and didn't want to miss the sunshine, I again put my hair up. 

I wanted to look summer-ish, but almost everything I own is black!

I wore this little vintage loose top which my sister bought that day, lets just say she might not be getting it back.

After much deliberation, I wore it with these basic little cycle shorts. I wish this had been a bigger trend this summer as I think its very 80s! Cute!

I wore my little floral hairband to give it a summer feel, a lot of people are wearing these right now and they seem to look cute on everyone! They remind me of the flowers Geisha's wear as they sit right on the side of the head.

TOP
Vintage

CYCLE SHORTS
Primark 

SHOES
Primark

NECKLACE
 Hand Made

HAIRBAND
Dorthy Perkins

BAG
Primark

SUNGLASSES
Primark

This is Alan. 
Will the odd converse catch on?
I hear its quite the trend in Slovakia!
 

Sun wasn't shinning to brightly today, so we went a little shopping trip in to Glasgow.
Simple :)
 
I wore my little white bodice, I really love these but I think the only way they should be worn is the way American Apparel advertise them ... BRA-LESS!
I can't stand seeing girls wearing hideous bras with them, it looks so cheap! I get a lot of grief about my underwear being on display, I don't care, underwear as outer wear is hot! I'm lucky that I have a body I love, I wish everyone could love their bodies so I am very grateful that I am so lucky! :D 

In my career I want to help people be happy and feel beautiful, because everyone is beautiful!

I also wore my harem pants, another summer favourite.

I again stole this little Topshop bolero from my sister :) Its a lovely pattern and the material is so silky!

I felt like an Arabian princess today in this outfit.

 
BODICE 
 Primark

HAREM PANTS
 New Look

BOLERO
Topshop

BELT
H&M

NECKLACE
 Primark

RING
Primark

Today I finally managed to get my sillybandz from, http://sillybandz.com/


They are so cute!

x