28 September 2010

Fun Down In The Dungeon.

Morning Everyone!
Well yesterday was a bank holiday, unbelievably I had the day off both work and college! 

So we decided to head in to Edinburgh for the day!





 
We went to the Edinburgh dungeons for the day, I've never been so was really excited, and It was fascinating learning about all the old Scottish history and the actors were amazing! But I left a bit disappointed :( 
I went expecting to be scared out my mind ... maybe I'm too tough.
None the less it was fun and I had a great day.

 
After the dungeons I dragged Alan through every charity shop in the city!
It was so much fun!

I got some great things, including an amazing Mango jumper, which I will defiantly were in my future posts.

Today my outfit was based on the weather.

Winter isn't winter without over the knee boots! 
These are my favourite boots ever! 
These ones are old now so I will get new ones in the next few weeks! :D

I also wore my sheer tights which I love with my boots! Its so sexy without looking like a hooker! ... I hope!

My new vintage leather skirt also made an appearance with a basic white vest.

And my old faithful Leather/Denim jacket combo!
I'm not sure on the leather on leather, but it kept me warm so, not complaining.

My new scarf is a new favourite winter wonder, its all about hoods this season, and I will definitely jump on board this trend!





 
Leather Jacket Zara
Denim Jacket Primark
Basic Vest H&M
Leather Skirt Vintage
Tights Topshop
Boots New Look

Tomorrow I'm having another day off college to go and visit hopefully my new university
The girls and I are having a road trip so I should get some great shots tomorrow :)

x