5 September 2010

London Baby.

Hello! 
I'm home from London!!!
These are some various shots from my Trip :)

Ollie didn't want mummy to leave.

This was day one! We went to some of the tourist spots! and the London eye!
The Weather was amazing! Who needs Spain?  

So I wore my maxi-mede dress, so that I was comfortable to walk around all day. 

I also wore my Budapest scarf and my huge yellow bag, just to add some summer colour! 

For accessories I wore this lovely draped tasselled necklace, I have a few of these so I hope to wear them more during Autumn/winter.

To keep warm out of the sun I wore my amazing leather jacket, i got this at the end of last summer and have basically worn it almost everyday.

Dress Internacionale

Leather Jacket Zara

Scarf Gift From Budapest

Necklace Primark

Bag Primark

Shoes Primark

 
We went to to China Town in London and these were some gorgeous slippers and an amazing hand-made scarf I picked up!

On Day 2, we headed over to Camden Town! 
Love at first sight!

I hope to move to London after this year at college and up until this point London hadn't been as amazing as I had hoped, but Camden made up for the earlier disappointment!

Its an amazing little area filled with loads of different cultures and lots of hussle and bustle, so when I move down Camden is the first place I am going to have a look for a new home!
 
For the visit I wore this lovely little shirt which i got the previous day in Oxford street. 

I wore it with my rose headband, seen in previous posts. 

I wore my new two fingered ring and just kept accessories simple.

A very simple ensemble to keep cool in the sun.
Shirt Primark

Ring Primark

Headband Dorthy Perkins
 
Bag Primark
 
Shoes Primark 

These were my Camden purchases, The peace scarf and the belt were things I have been searching for for a while so I was a very, very, very! happy girl!
 

That night we had tickets to go and see Wicked! It was amazing! 

After the show we went out to the city to seen London at night! 

We headed to the tower bridge but unfortunately it was closed! 
For the show I changed into my favourite pair of jeans to keep comfortable! 

I also wore a basic white baggy top and this amazing nude blazer!
I got the blazer a few days before from H&M and I adore it! the material its so soft and it was so cheap. I love H&M for this, they sell really affordable yet fantastic quality clothing! 

I wore my gold glittery ankle socks to add a little bit of "Wizard Of Oz" to my outfit! 

For accessories I wore my Alexander McQueen scarf with my mint jewellery and my little tiny Gold and White bag.
Top George

Blazer H&M
  
Jeans Vintage

Scarf Alexander McQueen

Bracelets Primark

Bag Vintage

Socks Primark
 
Shoes Primark
 
So on Day 3 we had to kill a lot of time to get out bus home, so a trip to Harrods then Madame Tussauds it was!Hopefully this shall be my school next year!!!!! :D


Were should I visit next?

x