13 September 2010

Retro Parties.

Apologies for the week late post!

Back at college and its all work, work, work already!

 

This is me cooking up a storm on Friday!

I'm making my own pizza recipe, its quite yummy if I do say so myself.
 

I thought this outfit was my own take on the "50s domesticated housewife"

Top Vintage
Jeans Zara
Necklace Stole from my Mum
Earrings Primark
Ring Primark
Shoes Primark

On  Friday night we went into Glasgow for my friends birthday!

 

We went to this amazing 80s bar!!!

I love the 80's, I wish I was a real 80s kid!

What do you think of my modern 80s attire?

That's what I was thinking with this outfit, a kind of modern 80s twist.

I wore this lovely black play suit with embroidered sequins and beads on the bust for the first time, I chose this because it seemed like a sexier alternative to a jumpsuit!

I teamed it up with my Camden SATC inspired belt and my glittery socks to make it more glamorous and a little more "Disco"

A very retro themed outfit choice.

 

After the bar we headed home and had a little gaming session on my SEGA game.

A truly vintage themed night all round!

(As you will see ... I get a little to "into" the game)

 
Play Suit Miss Self ridge
Belt Camden Market
Socks Dorthy Perkins
Ring Primark
Earrings Topshop
Shoes Petite Feet at Barratts
Bag Primark

Hopefully my next post won't be so late!

x