29 October 2010

Halloween 2010.

Happy Halloween Weekend Everyone!

I don't know about anyone else but this is my favourite time of year!!

Dress up and be whoever you want to be for one night!

Not to mention the free sweets of course!

What else could you ask for :)


Every year I have wanted to have a Halloween party, but my house is too small.

Thankfully though my friend kindly gave me run of his house for the night!

Party Time.








For the night I was Little Bo Peep!




Ring Primark
Socks Vintage
Shoes New Look

These photos are just some of my friends costumes.

They're fantastic!

Enjoy!





My friend Derek is a psychiatric nurse ... who went to work like this today ... lol!


! will hopefully have a post tomorrow.

Venturing to town tomorrow for a pair of winter wellies!

Sweet Dreams

x