8 October 2010

Jock Jacket.

Note To Self : Stop biting lips!

They are a mess!

 Yesterday was just a quiet day, although I did get an extra day off college as I had been ill all through the night :(

I'm throwing a Halloween party so I went to some places to pick up some decorations!!

I'm so excited I love Halloween and this is my first Halloween party!

That's me on holiday for a week now though and after all my coursework is done I have to find some adventures!



Today's outfit was inspired by watching "Back to the Future" for the first time!

I have developed a serious crush on Marty McFly <3

Anyway this is very preppy/80s outfit.

I bought this jacket yesterday after searching for a vintage one for months, I settled for this one because it was a bargain, and because its a really good fit. I'm so glad I bought it, it will go with everything! Its going to be a huge trend this autumn winter!

My jumper is my "Freddie" jumper, after Freddie Mercury obviously. It was an adventure in itself trying to get it. I had seen it in the store then when I went back to get it, it was gone. Every day for the next 3 months I went back in to find it, and eventually I did! and it was totally worth it.

Pleated skirts are also going to be huge this season and I chose this one because the material was woolen, so ideal for keeping me warm in the winter!



 




Jacket New Look
"Freddie" Jumper H&M
Skirt Primark
Scarf Alexander McQueen
Belt Primark
Shoes Primark

Tomorrow we have the day off work so we are going to do something fun!

x