26 November 2010

Cold, Sick, Blogging.

I write to you today from my death bed ... OK not really but I am not very well at all :(

I've been battling the cold since yesterday, and now I am feeling very sick :(

On the Bright Side though ...

I finally got my new camera!!!

So these photos are the last from my little Digital Camera!

The photos are from Tuesday night when Alan and I went to the GFT to see a french film!

"La Journée de la jupe" Or "Skirt Day"

It was very good :)


For the occasion I stole my sister play suit, mainly because I hate everything in my wardrobe at the moment!

I wanted to look a  smart, but not too dressed up for the cinema.

I also wanted to keep warm, as the snow is on its way!

And I simply matched my shoes to my bag :)






Play Suit Stolen From My Sister
Cape Primark
Head Band Primark
Necklace Primark
Ring Kitch In The Sky Pop Up Store
Bag Primark
Shoes Primark



Hopefully I am praying I will feel better tomorow!

Also I will get some photos up from my new camera and I'll tell you more about it!

Sweet Dreams

x