1 November 2010

Saturday Shopping in Town.

Hey!
 
Well that's it, Halloween is over and it November!
Christmas is coming!

Also the Christmas shoppers are already out in force, as I discovered on Saturday.

I headed into town before work on Saturday to get some winter stuff as I'm still not prepared for the weather.


 For a simple trip to town I just went for something simple.

 




Leather Jacket Zara
Denim Jacket Primark
Fur Scarf Primark
Top Topshop
Leggings Primark
Plimsolls Dichemen
Bag Primark
Rabbit Ring Primark
Black Ring Edinburgh Dungeons
Chanel Bracelet Birthday Gift from My Mum :)

And of course the poppy in my hair to support our soldiers past and present!





 So tomorrow is the first day of my work placement!

I'm super excited and will have an update tomorrow to let everyone know how it went.

Also afterwards Alan is taking my to Jamie Oliver's new restaurant in town!

I can't wait, and will give a little review of how it was.

This is the amazing little bracelet he got me for good luck on my fist day!

I challenge anyone to find a sweeter boyfriend than mine!


Thank you so much babe, I love it.

... and your awesome :)

x