13 December 2010

Good Cop. Bad Cop.

Since my last post, I literally haven't left the house!

Went in to college on Monday, left half an hour later because the snow was so heavy.

Never made it home from Glasgow until 9:30, A journey that would usually take 20 minuets!

A truly awful day!

I now just want the snow to go away!


Monday to Thursday, The snow closed the motorways and the streets were covered in ice.

In hail of a white Christmas I put my very girly decorations up :)




 So unfortunately my work Christmas night out was cancelled :(

But I did get to go to my Work Experience night out!

Which was lovely! Everyone had a great night and it was great to get to know everyone else!


This is what I wore today!

I had no intention of looking like a cop, but I actually quite like it now :)


 I wore my over the knee boots to keep my feet dry, as I am still waiting for my winter wellies to be delivered!

I also wore the dress simply because it was plain black and I was only jumping down to the town for a little while.

And then with my hat - which I bought because I saw Gaga wearing a similar one, not something I usually base my decisions on, but none the less, its good hat - and my belt the "Copper" look came together.





Hopefully this week will be better than this!

Goodnight Sweet Dreams

x