24 December 2010

Happy Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!

I hope everyone is in the spirit ... 

and has everything wrapped, because the shops were crazy!

Tonight's blog is just to wish everyone a Merry Christmas Eve and to show you what I have been up!

And the wonderful pre Christmas presents I got from Alan :)



 Works Christmas Lunch :)


I bought this little hair band for myself!

Probably wont surface until the spring,

but its ever so cute.


 These are just some of the presents I got from Alan for Christmas.


 My Alexander McQueen book
which I read every time I go into Urban Outfitters, Now I have one of my own!

Also this amazing photo album for my new camera, its beautiful!


Now every year I get a calendar, and this one makes me laugh so much!

And my little skull rings ... because skulls are hot.


And finally,

The Vivienne Westwood Patent Red Bowling Bag 

Which I have been drooling over for months!

I thinks its safe to say I have an amazing boy in my life :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope everone has a great day and santa brings everyone what they want :)

PB .. xox