6 December 2010

New Hair Extensions.

There is still about 6 inches of snow outside ....

So some indoor shots for now.

These are some pictures last night, nothing special just a little trip to to movies after work.




This was the outfit for the night.

I love this new top, I'm loving Salmon pink just now. Its pink without looking too "girly"

I wore it with my wet look leggings which are in my wardrobe now for the rest of winter!
They add a bit of glitz to the leggings look.

To keep my toes warm I'm wearing my new black over the knee boots! 
Again something I will use almost every day during the winter months.

For my accessories I wore this amazing long draping necklace which I matched to to pink in the top. 




 Also as you can seen I am wearing my new hair extensions.

And I love them they look so full and bouncy :)

I have also lightened my hair, just a few shades lighter, but I'm very happy with how it has turned out :)






Top Primark
Leggings Ebay
Boots Barratts
Necklace New Look
Ring Primark



My next post should be on Tuesday before my work night out!

I have my hair all done but still not picked a dress!

Ahhhh!

x