25 February 2011

21.21.21.

Happy Birthday to me!

On Wednesday anyway :)

I've been swamped by all my college work and this is when the real work starts

so I will aim to update at least twice a week!


My Birthday Cakes my Mummy Cooked up :D












My Beautiful Topshop coat from the girls at college :D

Thank you so much guys!






My new Alexander McQueen scarf from my truly wonderful boyfriend :D
   
 
This was what I wore for my birthday night out in Glasgow.

After hunting the shops for weeks I eventually got this fantastic dress from EBay.

I'm not a fan of the colour, I would have preferred white but the long trailing skirt was what sealed it.

And of course the shoes are fantastic!



Dress Ebay
Belt Primark

Bracelet River Island

Shoes Barratts
 




Sweet Dreams

PB .. xox