3 February 2011

Think Pink.


 Hi, just some quick snaps from last night.

Again I can't get out of the house due to weather!

So some inside shots for now.


 This was the outfit I chose for a little trip to the cinema.

Some fantastic movies out just now because of Oscar season!

The Fighter this time ... Fantastic,  I want to be a boxer now! :D






This is a dress I got about 2 years ago and its one of my favourite!

I think I was drawn to the colour, because this was before pink was such a big thing.
It has a lovely low back and as u can see is very figure hugging, its also very versatile and I'm wearing it now in winter but will continue into Spring/Summer.

I also wore with tights to keep warm, obviously.

I also teamed it up with my beloved Alexander McQueen scarf, and the skull accessories to match.

I love skulls, it makes even the most feminine look a little more edgy.

I kept all other accessories black because I wanted to keep the look simple.






Dress Topshop
Bow Claire's Accessories
Skull Bracelet Topman
Silly Band Sillybandz.com
Ring Edinburgh Dungeons
Scarf Alexander McQueen

PB .. xox