3 March 2011

Leopard Print Jesus.

I finally got this leopard print top

After seeing it on a few blogs I just had to have it ... in both colours :)



This was the simple outfit for a trip to the movies!

I had to get the black on in a bigger size so its more of a dress. Which is great because instead of getting two tops I have got a dress and a top!

I'm really into leopard print at the moment, I think I've been inspired by my birthday coat.

I wore with my cranberry hoody, which I absolutely love and I wear it all the time, to keep warm in the screen.

I added my ballet shoes to add a bit of subtle colour, and I like the clash against the leopard print.

And to match the colours I added one of my favourite vintage scarfs, which I will wear again and again.


Top Urban Outfitters

Hoody American Apparel

Coat Topshop

Scarf Vintage

Necklace New Look

Ballet Shoes Birthday gift


The white top which I wore on a friends birthday night out :)

Sweet Dreams Everyone

PB .. xox