26 March 2011

More Flash Sales Please.

A week end post?

wow!

I usually don’t post at the weekend due to work but today Alan and I went a walk as the weather has been nice the past few days.

On Thursday I was in Glasgow and Topshop were having a “Flash” sale

That's were I picked up this amazing cape!!

 
I’ve had my eye on it for ages but as it was £75, I couldn’t afford it at that point
 
and thought, well someone will bring out a cheaper one soon
 
But thank god for the flash sale as I bagged it for just £25!!!
 
Super happy!

The last one in my size too, it was fate :)


the weather has been nice, but its still a little chilly

I wore my leggings to keep it casual as I didn't want to spend ages getting ready

I love this shirt too its one of my favourite and during spring I wear shirts with everything

I don't think there is must else I can say about this look

its just simple :)

Cape Topshop

Top George @ ASDA

Shirt New Look

Leggings Primark

Necklace Primark

Belt Primark

Bag Max C London

Shoes Primark

Everyone have a lovely weekend

Paula .. x