8 April 2011

Glasgow Vintage Heaven.

I finally managed to get a little day trip into Glasgow's west end

So here are my favourite vintage and second hand stores in the city


For anyone ever visiting the city and wants to go into the west end

just get on the subway and get off at Hillhead :)

and there you'll find the most wonderful vintage, charity and second hand stores.




Other fantastic vintage stores are ...

Mr Bens
I absolutely adore the owners, who are so sweet and helpful!

Starry Starry Night
The most beautiful store, and I think one of Glasgow oldest stores!

Glorious
2nd hand store, if your looking for something from past seasons that you missed out on first time around
I guarantee you will find it here!

Circa Vintage
Wonderful selection of party dresses and bags!

Water Melon
The best selection of beautiful affordable fur coats!

Vintage Guru
Simply amazing, has something for everyone!

Barnardo's Boutique
Charity store with a wonderful vintage section and amazing designer bargains!


This is my little photo shoot of what I wore today

My sunglasses were bought today and I love the Ray Ban-esq look they have!

Also this beautiful summer dress I got last week

Then my skull accessories to rock the look up a bit, and to match my scarf :)








Dress H&M

Blazer H&M

Leather Jacket Zara

Scarf Alexander McQueen

Rings Miss Selfridge & Edinburgh Dungeons

Earings Market Stall

Sunglasses Primark




These were my little finds of the day, this CHLOE! Tee being my favourite!






Sweet Dreams Everyone!

Paula .. x