15 April 2011

I Hate Duvet Days.

Once again I am left boyfriend/friendless due to stupid exams

So I literally spend the entire day in bed :(

This week I have been working, and haven't felt great so no photos

However, I went to Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh on  Tuesday

and seen all the new collections on sale

and while it makes me very sad that they are not mine

They are beautiful to look at :)

So here are some snaps of some of my favourites
 Of course, THE Alexander Wang studded bag! I'm in love!





This may be my favourite McQueen bag ever! 


 You can't go wrong with a classic Chanel :)



I think bags are becoming more and more important to me

and my designer bags are treated like my children!

I will try to get more photos up soon

Just having a bad week!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x