22 April 2011

Maxi Skirt Madness.

Today a post from yesterdays outfit!

An outfit inspired from the girls in my fashion class

The girls all had floral maxis though, I don't know if I could pull that off ... :(



Clearly enjoying my photo shoot ... lol


These photos were taken out my back garden as we had went out for dinner

and by the time we got home it was quite cold

so my garden acts as a wind barrier 


As I said I went for my maxi skirt and I only have black ones

So I added the pink top to add a splash of colour

also the neck line complements my hair

I am aware that my hair is a different colour on top

I have said before I have no idea why this happens!

My little cousin pointed it out to me, kids are brutal ... :)


Maxi Primark

Top Urban Outfitters

Jacket Zara

Bag Primark

Scarf Primark

Necklace Primark

I'm writing today's post as my mum makes dinner, after which I need to get back to getting my college work done

My final project is finished and due in on Wednesday

Then the worst part is over!

Whooooo!

I can't believe that's college almost over!

Everyone have a good weekend!

Paula .. x