31 May 2011

I Should Be Sleeping.

Ahh its so late so just a quick Hi then Bye!

Just letting you see my recent purchases :)


Yesterday Alan and I went shopping to find him a suit for his Graduation Ball next week

The suit is beautiful! The suits on the high street are really fantastic and Topman have done well!

But you will have to wait for the photos to see it ;)


These are my first CRUELTY FREE cosmetics :D

By GOSH

I'm so excited to try them out!


GOSH are cosmetics I have always liked so when I discovered they were cruelty free I was over the moon!

I just never bought the foundations because I loveeeeee the foundation I use just now

... but sorry Maybelline ... I love the wee bunnies more!

It was wonderful while it lasted ... but I'm moving on


I also got these ... I'm not sure wither or not to keep them ... What do you think?

I have seen loads of bloggers with them

and I love the American Flag ... Just not 100%



All from the New Look sale :)

So I was very happy, but I think I will have to return the pink body suit

its a size 8 but huge!

But the black is a size 6 and fits like a dream


And again more Top man jewellery!

I loveeeeeee :D


I have been in work every night since Saturday

Stupid Hangover Part II!

But hopefully I will get a post up tomorrow

If I don't have to get into work again!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x