6 May 2011

Oi Oi Sailor.

Todays photos were taken at 2am last night after I got home from work

I watched the new film Something Borrowed ... meh its OK ...


As you can see the hair is still short :)

I am 3 days without wearing any hair extensions, I I'm still happy

and my friends love it!

Although I have had some slight withdrawal symptoms 

After all I have been wearing them since I was 15

6 years is a long relationship ...



I tried to do my hair like the Alexa Chung waves,

I like Alexa Chung, but, I think people go a bit too crazy over her style

Everyone in Glasgow has that indie style ... perhaps I'm just bored of it



This top is another wardrobe favourite

I love the embellished shoulders making the sailor look a bit more glamorous
The trousers I have worn before ... Here :) ...

and I think I like them more each time I wear them

The shoes are just little white pumps which I am breaking in for summer



Top New Look

Trousers New Look

Belt Primark

Shoes Primark

Necklace Internacionale

Eye Lashes Kimberly Walsh (New Edition)



I now have to get ready for work!

6pm till 2am ... sad faceeeee :(

I hope everyone else has a good Friday :)

Paula .. x