10 May 2011

Rain Hat.

Wow I am super exhausted today!

After today's post I have to get my head in the books
and start getting my work out of the way

Also have to get my University accommodation organised! :D

I'm such a loser I seen pink pots and pans I'm going to get for the house!
Eeeee! lol




This was what I wore to college yesterday

I had forgotten about these pearls and when I found them I needed to wear them right away!

This is a simple look but I think the pearls give it a twist.

My hat I actually bought on my lunch break
and when I left the store it was raining

so I used it to protect my hair, I really like it though, the little feathers on it are so cute



Hat New Look

Top Vintage

Jeans H&M

Belt Primark

Pearls New Look

Shoes River Island



OK ... Now I really need to study!

Everyone have a lovely day!

Paula .. x