12 June 2011

Church Smart.

Hi everyone!

Another post from Stacey's house with the master of the house!

Hi Mr Weasley

He is extremely cute ... don't be fooled ...


All I have done in this house for a week is cook and cook and cook

Definitely something I get from my Dad, my mum thinks take-away menus are recipe books ...





This was what I wore on Saturday before starting work

I'm not sold on these shirts, maybe its just that I prefer them with jeans rather than skirts/shorts

Too much of an indie look, I'm not feeling it
and as always cropped jeans to make me look taller

My necklace is ANOTHER Topman find!

seriously guy get down and have a look at their stuff



Shirt New Look

Jeans H&M

Jacket Topshop (Present from Jen/Rachel)

Scarf H&M

Belt Primark

Necklace Topman

Bracelet H&M



Third post to follow ...

WOW!

Paula .. x