16 June 2011

Star Wars Hair.

I tried out a new hair do yesterday ...

I've seen it done loads so decided to give it a go

I think I like it but I'm not sure!

What do you think?

I was told it looks like Star Wars hair

... which Alan loves ...


This is what I wore to go see the new Green Lantern film at work

The Movie?

Hmmm lets just say its good you've got Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively to drool over

The story's not up to much :(

Which is sad because I was really excited about it!


Shirt New Look

Jeans H&M

Belt Primark

Necklace Primark

Ring Miss Selfridge



This nail polish is from George at ASDA!

They're stuff is amazing and LOVE this colour!

I have coated over one hand with glitter and then forgot to take it off, I look silly!

You do have to put on about 5 coats ... but the outcome looks great

and at a £1 its worth a wee go!

I'm just heading off to work now :(

I'm moving back home tomorrow so I might be a little busy to post

Sweet Dreams Everyone

Paula .. x