7 June 2011

Still Busy.

So, since I last updated ...

I've moved into my friend Stacey's house for 2 weeks with Alan

We haven't killed each other yet so its been a good day!

I have also:

Set up the pop up store at college!

Worked!

Friends 21st!

Alan's Graduation Ball!

So its been a long week!

This was my case for 2 weeks .... and Alan's lol


Our first food shopping trip <3






Dress Doll & Frog at Dorothy Perkins

Jeans Primark

Hat New Look



This is Weasley

and this is why we are here, to cat sit :

Hes a little sweetie!



This is my walk in wardrobe I have set up in Stacey's spare room lol!




Finally the shop is open!

and we are raising a lot of money for Teenage Cancer Trust UK :)

Well Done Guys!!



Shorts Primark

Belt Zara


How freaking cute are these cupcakes!

and soooo yummy!

Thank you to Absolute Nights In for providing such treats :)

Then I  got my make up done for Alan's Graduation Ball

Which was so much fun!

You will just have to wait for the photos tho!


Have a nice day everyone :)

Paula .. x