24 July 2011

Lovely Bones.

Thank you to Lilly Melrose for my nail inspiration!


Yesterday, like today was lovely

and I spent the day out in the garden with my family

which I'm loving at the moment as I only have another few weeks at home!
(In case I haven't mentioned that 6million times already!!!!!)

Anyway!

I didn't get photos of what I wore because I went to the pub with the boys
which then turned into a nightclub in town!

Note to self: Do not try to keep up with 5 boys drinking!


This is what I wore today out in the glorious sunshine!

I'm so happy that its been nice and I can wear a dress without freezing to death!

I think the photos have come out well!

Well done to my little sister!













Dress Primark

Hat River Island

Belt Primark

Necklace Primark (I Think)

Shoes Primark

Bag Stolen from Sister


Tomorrow Alan is finally going to get his camera!

I will let you know what he gets and if its any good :)

Hopefully more of today's weather!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x