23 August 2011

Bonnie Bunnies.

Its stupid O'clock in the morning  and I can't sleep
What else to do but blog!


So I am doing something a little different tonight

As you may well know I swapped all my cosmetics this year for Cruelty Free ones!
I have to say I haven't looked back since!

I love that the make up I wear has not cost the live of some poor defenseless animal
I have started on cosmetics and now I plan on moving on to new things taking it a bit at a time
I am no saint and in no way perfect, but I am trying to make a difference!

For more information on how you can help just go on to PETA's website to find out more :)


When I first started changing all my cosmetics
I was so surprised at how many cosmetics companies are cruelty free
which just shows that the ones who aren't don't really have any excuse

Below are two of my favourite (Affordable) Cruelty free companies :)

There are loads of companies who are cruelty free, these are just my personal favourites
you can find a full list again on PETA




One company I am unsure of is Barry M

on they're website it says:

"Barry M Cosmetics have never tested their finished products
 or ingredients on animals
 or engaged another company to do so on our behalf"

Its those words "Finished Product" that makes me question if they really are cruelty free
I have stopped using Barry M until I find out more
but if they are not really cruelty free I will be super annoyed
as they use little cutie bunnies in they're advertising campaigns which is so wrong, and hypocritical

Anyways this is just my opinion
but if you interested in making little changes to save the animals from this disgusting and cruel life just go to PETA!

Also if you would like to help make changes for the future just follow the links below!






Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x