4 September 2011

Pink Flicks.

Black and orange is one thing ...
black, orange and pink is extreme
but extremes are fun!

This is what I wore to my friends party

which I asume was a fun night as I woke up stll wearing my heels!





I don't know how to explain this.

Its a straight forward look but I think it looked good

despite my mad colour pallet!

I am loving the pink hair though, at first I was itching to wash it out but now I love it!

Its good for winter as I will obviously be wearing a lot of black
so my hair won't clash if I was wearing loads of colours! 



Top Internacionale

Skirt Primark

Belt Primark

Shoes Pretty Small Shoes

Earrings Topshop



Today consisted of dying of a hangover :(

and then I went to get some stuff for the big move!

Packing starts tommorow!





I love this bag, I got it my first year at college at a student night

Its something I thought I would use and then probably put on Ebay or only use for special occasions

But I've grew to love it and now I will never let it go!



Top Primark

Jeans Primark

Bag Topshop

Earrings Vivienne Westwood


Also pimped out my computer!

Something got spilled on it and the cover started to erode
it looked awful so now this looks much better!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x