18 October 2011

Favourite.

So ordered my hair extensions and hopefully they will arrive on Thursday!

and then I will be blonde again :D

Decided to keep the side fringe for now though

maybe go full when it grows a bit longer

after saying yesterday that I was going to avoid the dress, leather, tights. combo

I have done it again!

This is one of my favourite dresses!

I got it from ASOS like 2 years ago and I've never seen anyone with it!

Which I like :)

I wore my hair band just to do a little something different with my hair until Thursday!

I love new hair extensions!




However, HATIN the lighting in my room!

I have no idea what to do about it!

I hate taking in door shots but have no one to do it :\ 



Dress ASOS

Leather Jacket Zara

Hair Band Dorothy Perkins

Rings Edinburgh Dungeons, Miss Selfridge and Dorothy Perkins
Tomorrow I am venturing out of halls and heading to the cinema!
Hopefully it won't make me miss home tooooo much

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x