3 November 2011

Knitted Dress.

Nothing much happened today

Off to Uni and then home to pack for going home tommorrow

and getting on with ome uni work ... which never happened





I recently seen these cardigans in Topshop, and as usual I am not willing to pay the crazy prices I simply pinned my stole to an old cardigan ... and there you go!

I got this dress in Cambridge, its actually from the kids bit, I love being small :) ... sometimes ... I think I've already worn it about 6 times since I got it so I'm chuffed to bits with it, it will be great for A/W with tights and fur and also in S/S with bae legs and pumps.




Dress H&M

Cardigan Primark

Stole Primark

Rings Topman & Edinburgh Dungeons


Movemeber Day 3 :)


Tommorrow I am heading home

Whooohooo

so hopefully a good weekend ahead :)

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x