17 December 2011

Dear Diary.

Today has just not been a good day.

I'm just getting over a wee cold but I think it'll be gone by tomorrow

I have one of my very good friends Birthday party tomorrow so it better be gone by then.

Anyways I haven't blogged for a few days so, in on a Saturday night what else could I do but blog?

Tonight I've been in a pretty dark place, where I always seem to be at the moment.

I've got a lot on my mind
anything that could go wrong this week, has.
and I'm poor and jobless
and then o2 charged me double for my phone bill
(which I can't afford and they won't fix for ages)
and then I realised I have left my make up bag on the train, which I now have to replace, as well as the brushes I lost, definitely a FML moment!

So that was the straw that broke the camels back, after my poor mum got the brunt of my frustrations I have went back to bed!

In this horrible mood of mines I thought reading my diary would give me a laugh!

I started my diaries when I was 13, until 17, and then a few updates from 18 onwards.

Its really interesting to read back on what bothered my back then. What I was worried about and what my biggest problems were ... BOYS! ... lol and half of the boys in those pages I don't even remember now.

Or worrying about friends (Unlike most other people I actually have stayed in touch with my high school friends, we aren't as close as we were back then obviously, but I try to see them as much as I can, and I always get so excited, some of us have been friends for almost 10 years, madness) and having petty fights with your girlfriends, or writing about which skank bag is "Kissing" the boy you like. Man, it was pathetic,
but back then it was all so important.

Its funny to see how much you have grown up too, for example, I write properly now, back when I was 13 its barely understandable! Plus I seemed like a complete Ned
(Chav for all you English people out there :P)

I suppose blogs are the Diaries of the future. Now while I don't mind putting some things up about my personal life, I wouldn't go into as much detail as I do in my diary. Well because obviously people read this, no one reads your diary. Although it would be amazing if someone wrote their diary as a blog and then people could offer advise and opinions.

That's what diary's (and to some extent blogs) are for, to offer relief. To vent your frustrations to heal wounds to get things out of your head and onto paper, its very therapeutic actually. Writing in mines tonight has definitely made me feel better.

I think I'm going to start writing one again, just until I start to feel better.
If your feeling a bit down, I urge you to try it!


I plan to have an outfit post tomorrow as I like what I'm going to wear
and I didn't get a chance to get a picture the last time I wore it
I got tooooooo drunk
which won't happen tomorrow

I want to be fresh faced for Mondays Scottish Blogger Meet ... SO EXCITED!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x