10 December 2011

Miss Francesca Couture.

Like many 20 something British girls, I am obsessed with Towie and Made in Chelsea.

So when E4 graced us with a new reality show, Desperate Scousewifes, of course I tuned in.

Now I'm still getting used to the show, so who knows if I will become a super fan.

But one thing I am a huge fan of is the amazing scouse designer featured on the show
Francesca Kearns.

We all seen the adorable Gold Dress worn by Amanda, its not my style but its cute as hell!

anyways after seeing the fashion show featured on the show I decided to investigate!

And I am in L O V E!

The scouse style isn't really my style, but the collections are gorgeous.

So girlie and fairytale-esque!

Please check out the site here!

I think it becomes available online 16th of December.

I have my eye on a few things! Merry Christmas to me!

I also have a feeling her Sequined Jumpsuit is going to be all over the place!


Dress Primark

New favourite dress! and thats a real moustache!

Exams are over and thats me home so hopefully an outfit post tomorrow!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x