21 February 2012

CropTop.






Top Primark (Cut Up)
Skirt New Look
Belt Internacionale
Necklace Topman
Bracelet H&M

Yet again I slept in today so lord knows how long its been since I washed my hair. Thank god buns are stylish now otherwise I don't know what I'd do.

I was really eager to wear my new crop to so the rest of the outfit went around that. Its hard to see in the pictures but you can just make out the short front on the skirt. I cant wait for summer to wear this skirt with sandals and a body suit underneath. The material is quite cheap feeling, but it doesn't look cheap and its really light on.

I'm in a rush just now. I have a job interview in the morning that I am soooooo excited about, but I haven't decided what I'm wearing yet and I'm currently waiting for my hair to dry because I just ombre'd it!
Risky, I know but its looking good so far!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x