26 February 2012

Metalic Pink.





Dress River Island
Scarf Alexander McQueen
Belt Primark
Bracelets Links of London
Ring Edinburgh Dungeons

This is what I wore on Friday.

I got the dress the day before and I think it was maybe my favourite purchase. I had seen something similar in Topshop and then I spotted this one in RI on sale and in the Kids bit, so fits a bit better. I love the shade of pink, very different to other pinks I wear, which is mostly salmon pink. I might get it taken up a little, its the perfect length with a belt but I prefer the shape without a belt, I'll be getting the sewing machine out today.

As you can see the eye is still a mess, I wasn't sure if I should post until it was better, but know what, there are bigger problems in the world and I'm not bothered about it.

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x