11 March 2012

Little Bran Blue.






Top H&M
Skirt Shop in Cambridge
Belt Primark
Necklace Primark
Shoes Primark

I can't remember when I wore this it was one of the days theiInternet broke hence why its up now and not 3 days ago.

Its a very sailor look. Not much else to say about it really. I know people say you shouldn't do black and blue, but I think that is an old taboo now, I've always done it. Really like the contrast of navy blue and brow, I actually hardly ever wear blue without some sort of brown accessory.

This week I've been really crammed! I've been at home and I obviously had the IWD event, then on Saturday I started my new job, and then today I did my final project photo shoot! (Behind the scenes pictures to come tomorrow) So tomorrow I think I shall treat myself to a wee shop tomorrow with a last of my birthday money. We'll see if I wake up early enough ... 

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x