28 April 2012

Lilacy Pink.









Dress Dorothy Perkins
Trousers New Look
Belt Primark
Jewellery All Primark
Shoes New Look




Yesterday I had my one and only uni exam, and thank god. I hadn't done exams since I left school in 2008, so it was intense. Hoping I've done OK though. So after that I headed into Edinburgh for some retail therapy, a lot of it. Went a bit accessory mad in Primark.

Wearing the trousers I bought yesterday, They are an amazing colour, a Lilac-Pink I'll call it. Teamed it up with my dress as the pink colours were very similar

Today I was getting my hair cut. The plan was to upload a video of how to Ombre blonde hair and hair extensions. But something went mad with the video and I've given up fighting with it! Technology is not being my friend at the moment. In another fail there will be no monthly update tomorrow, because I dropped my phone in the toilet.
Woe is me.

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x