27 May 2012

250, Thankyou.

 




Dress Primark
Sandals Primark
Necklace Primark
Belt Internacionale

Yesterday I ventured into Edinburgh for the day with my two best friends. If you see my rants and raves on Twitter you will know how much I hate Edinburgh. I think because its close to Galashiels ... but yesterday I actually had a lovely day, minus the 6:30am start and a couple of drunken physcos ...
I've seen this dress in Primark a few times now and I just thought it was another thing that just wouldn't suit me, but when I seen it reduced to £10 yesterday, I just thought I'd see how it was. I really love it. I love the fit, and the colours. Its definitely going into my case for holidays. I think you could wear it out day or night and throw it over a bikni! Perfect!

I had a massive post I was going to write about finding work, as I was feeling really rubbish about it all yesterday, but seeing that I have reached 250 followers had cheered me right up! My blog has taken a long long time to get to wear it is now, much longer than most other bloggers but I'm OK about that. I love doing this and getting such great feedback is awesome! So thank you so much for following and commenting. Sometimes when I feel like crap it really is the main thing that keeps me going. (Not in like a suicidal way or anything just makes me keep going when sometimes I don't feel like it) So again thank you SO much for dropping by! It means a lot to me!
:)

Sweet Dreams
Paula .. x