24 May 2012

Colour of Summer.






 Top H&M
Skirt Primark
Shoes Ebay
Earrings Matalan

Top Topshop
Skirt Matalan

Jumper Matalan
Collar Primark

Dress Topshop
Leggings H&M Sport
Scarf Primark
Jacket Zara
Shoes New Look

Shirt New Look
Dress New Look
Necklace Primark
  
Matalan

Primark

Matalan

So as promised a look at some of my recent purchases, as you can see I have went a bit Matalan mad. The bags from Primark are amazing. They have pink ones in H&M for £14.99 but I got two from Primark for £12. Nice!

I hope you've all been out enjoying this gloroious sunshine! When I've not been working I've been getting as much as I can! Its made me really sad that Alans not here though but hopefully I'll get a swap at work and can go visit him next week. If so I'll hopefully get a wee day in London too so I can suss the place out and get some advice about moving!

I haven't got much else to say but I'm really excited to be going to another meet up soon! and something else I will let you know about once/if its confirmed (Lol its nothing too exciting, just something exciting for me!) I'll let you get back to tanning now ;).

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x