28 May 2012

Mint Leaves.







H&M

New Look


Dress TK Maxx
Necklace Primark
Rings Primark & Internacionale
Shoes New Look

I found this dress in TK Maxx on my Edinburgh trip! Its lovely, its so light in this heat and the colour is gorgeous! I love the lace detail at the top which makes it look like a vintage piece rather than a high street dress.

Yet another shopping round today. I had a day off work and didn't want to stay in all day. Its just unfortunate that my best friends have boyfriends, my other friends have full time jobs, and the others live in England and Edinburgh. So I'm trying to make the best of my loneliness and keep my self busy. My bank card is taking a hammering in the process.
(This seems like I am never happy! But honestly I am a positive person! I lol)

Tonight I've been looking for jobs. But I'm so lost and can't seem to find anything. I've found a few in London so now I just have to formulate a plan so that I don't end up jobless with no savings and back in Scotland!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x