31 May 2012

SBM. Round 3.





Top Primark
Trousers Matalan
Belt Primark
Shoes New Look
Bag New Look
Jewellery Primark






So yesterday I headed over to Glasgow for my 3rd Glasgow Blogger Meet up!
(Any regular readers will be proud to know that I only consumed 1 glass of wine)

The event was set up by the girls over at Mabel's Log who done a great job! After the little awkward start (Standard at a blogger meet) we all had a great wee catch up. Some bloggers I had met before, but many more where new. At every meet I go to I meet more and more bloggers, we are definitely growing! Also the first time I got to meet some foodie bloggers. Can't wait to start following them. I don't really follow any food bloggers but I have no idea why! I am obsessed with food!

The event was held in the cutest little sandwich shop Where The Monkey Sleeps. I had never been before but its a great little place. Set up with a few different rooms which makes you feel like your in a bar atmosphere, really relaxed and casual ... even thought there is no booze, we were just treated to lovely tea and sandwiches and the best cakes ever! Think I ate about 7! Amazing. I also tried my first berry tea, which was gorgeous too. (Oh man I'm so hungry!)

I am currently rushing this post a little as this is the only spare hour I have until Friday night! So wanted to get it up! I will update this post when I get a chance and also include everyones links so you can see the others posts and pictures!

It was lovely to meet everyone and I think I am going to take the plunge and organise my own blogger meet! Cause I really want to do it but haven't been brave enough!

Obviously a HUGE thankyou to the girls at Mabel's Log and Where the Monkey Sleeps for hosting and having us! We really had a great time!!
Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x