18 June 2012

Hairy Tights.

d


Jumper H&M
Skirt I Made :)
Rings H&M
Earrings Avon

This is what I wore yesterday! Its really casual and I didn't wear the jumper for any other reason than my sister was wearing it the day before and I wanted to wear it! I had worn the skirt to a 21st the night before and thought I would just be lazy and wear it again. I made it myself so I'm really proud of it, even though it was really simple and easy to make.

I had a really really crap day on Friday. It was supposed to be my graduation but I couldn't go as I couldn't get it off work. I wasn't bothered about it at first, but then when the day came I actually was gutted that after all the heartache uni caused me, I didn't get an official goodbye. Its really silly but that amongst other things this weekend and missing Alan just meant I felt horrific. I don't usually get sad, but when I do its really bad, so I hate when I feel like that.

I remedied this dark mood however by going out all weekend. I'm still feeling a bit crap today in all honesty, but spending 80% of my time this weekend with my friends has made me feel loads better. I wouldn't be able to get through all this crap without them. I'm a very lucky girl.

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x