20 June 2012

Lucky Green.




Top H&M
Dress H&M
Belt Primark

This is what I wore to work today, I bought this top yesterday and I really like it. I love green, I always have, and the shape and drape is lovely too, although because I'm sorter it did need a belt to keep it in proportion. They also have it in white which I think will look great all seasons depending on what you wear it with! 

In the next few days I will be uploading some stuff onto my Geez a Job page! In order to help me you know, get a real job! Tried to use these 6 months as a kind of "Gap" 6 months. But its not working! I want to get back into my work/education routine NOW! I've always been a person who is chasing something, Good Grades, Passing College, Passing Uni! So now I'm chasing my Career, for real!!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x