7 June 2012

Shiny Shorts.






Top TK Maxx
Shorts H&M
Jewellery Vintage Birthday Present

This is a scheduled post as today I am volunteering for Chou Chou Couture at Prohibition Glamour, which I will tell you all about tomorrow.

This is what I wore to work yesterday. Quite a simple look but still I think a good balance between "Its not winter anymore, but its not quite summer yet either". What with the yellow summery top and accessories but teaming it with tights and dressy shorts. The shorts though, ace aren't they! I grabbed them as soon as I seen them in the shop and I think they sold out completely that day. So I'm relieved that I managed to get them. I think because they sold out so quickly though that not many people have seen them as I haven't spotted them around the blogosphere. Maybe I'm the only maddy wearing them though ...

I've been going a bit EBay mad recently. I'm always searching for things that I wanted but couldn't get. My current obsession is THAT Faux Leather Pleated Skirt from H&M. So if anyone is selling one in a size 6 ... GEEZ A SHOUT!!!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x