3 June 2012

Silverburn Fashion Festival.


Dress Primark (Skirt worn as dress)
Bag Vivienne Westwood (See Alan I do use it!)
Jacket Zara











On Friday I was invited to attend my first "Official" event! Which was awesome as I had seen lots of the girls talking about it so when I was invited I was chuffed to bits! Events are like buses at the moment though. None for a while then 3 in a week! I'm not complaining though its been a ball. However I've had loads of other stuff on too, including work, friends leaving parties, birthdays and even a surprise engagement. I'm exhausted!

The event on Friday was The Silverburn Fashion Festival, running all thought the Jubilee weekend until tomorrow, so if you have a day off tomorrow I would throw on your glad rags and go down to see whats going on. The best dressed shopper over the weekend will win £500 worth of Silverburn vouchers ... nice!

The event started at 9:30am and we where taken into Topshop before opening and got treated to a sneak peak at the new trends, presented by Emily and Susan. We then got a wander round the store before heading off to the Silverburn Style Lounge where we got to try on our favourite looks from the store and it also gave us a chance to chat and talk to the Topshop girls. Who where lovely, and seem to really love their jobs, which is a great thing as retail can be brutal.

After all that we all headed to YO Sushi for some lunch! and some bloggy chat! I had met all the girls before apart from Sinead, Fiona and Rachel, so yet again meeting more and more bloggers! 

All in all we had a great day! Its not a bad life being treated like a princess, I could get used to this life :)

I've got a few thank yous!

First of all to Silverburn and Jennifer for organising the event and having us along!

Next a big thank you to Topshop for letting us in and showing us around and the staff who where all just absolute babes! So nice, friendly and chatty, and like I said it makes such a difference to a shopper when you can see the staff enjoys what they do!

Finally all the guys at Yo Sushi who again where just lovely and friendly and really looked after us.

Now go check out what the other girls thought of the event!
(I'm off to nab their pictures ;))

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x