6 June 2012

Sleek Pony.








Blazer H&M
Top Primark
Leggings H&M
Shoes Primark
Pearls New Look
Bow Claires Accessories
I loved this outfit! I don't ever do "Classic" (Tramp) lol but I love the way this turned out! It started with my hair, which is obviously very sleek. The blazer topped it off perfectly and deffused the all black ensemble! The pearls are probably my favourite piece of jewellery ever! Because they are so huge they just look so unusual and just add a pop to any outfit!
This look is propably the closest I'll get to Channelling Chanel .. for now.

Tommorow I am helping out at Prohibition Glamour with Chou Chou Couture! I'm really excited to be involved.
I have a scedualed post for tommorow as I will be wayyyyy too tired! But I will let you all know how it went! If your not busy I suggest you get a ticket, now. Its going to be such a good night I can feel it! I was devastated that I missed the last one as everyone raved about it! So as you can tell I'm looking forward to it!
Sweet Dreams
Paula .. x