1 July 2012

Body Chain.







Top Internaionale
Leggings New Look
Body Chain Topshop

Primark
Neon Neckalces Reduced to £2!


Topshop/Topman

Miss Selfridge

I have been hunting for one of these tops for ages, but all the ones I have found have had designs or haven't fit properly or were ridiculously expensive! So when I found this one in Internacionale I was over the moon. The fabric is so so soft and the shape is absoloutly perfect! Planning to get a white one as soon as I get paid! My body chain was an absoloute bargain! Manged to get it for under £5 reduced from £15, I doubt its still in the shops but they do have some on sale now! I really like the way they look, so different without being OTT. Well I think so. :)

Today I had a surprise day off! Which is always nice to get a wee Sunday off. I had a returns day in Glasgow but above is some of the things I decided to keep! Then I had a nice Sunday family dinner. Almost my perfect Sunday. A cuddle in bed watching movies and eating junk food would have made it perfect!
But only 18 days until I see him! :)

We have this week decided that we are going to go somewhere sunny on holiday! Originally we were going to go to Paris, but have since decided we wanted something relaxing, we do city breaks a lot so its nice to have a change! We don't go till August and already I am planning outfits! My first holiday in 6 years, I'm soooooo excited! 

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x