23 July 2012

Cheap N Chic.







Jacket Primark
Top Primark
Skirt River Island
Pearls New Look
Shoes New Look
Sun Glasses Primark
This is what I wore on my trip to London yesterday. It was a lovely day so it was nice to not have to wear a million layers of clothing!
Can you believe this little jacket? An absolute steal at £19! I can tell I'm going to wear it loads! When I wear something 2 days in a row I know its going to become a regular thing and I am in love with these little Blouche jackets! I'm going to gather a collection. Hopefully one day own a real Chanel! Its also so versatile. It can be worn summer/winter, night/day! This skirt was also another wee steal in the River Island sale, I seen something similar in Topshop today at full price so if you can find this one in your local RI its a great cheaper alternative.

Sweet Dreams
Paula .. x