22 July 2012

Hat Attack.






Top H&M
Skirt H&M
Hat Urban Outfitters
Coat H&M
Necklace Topshop
Earrings Topshop
Bag Primark
Shoes New Look

I'm currently visiting Alan in Cambridge as its his birthday weekend!
Happy Birthday Babe!!

I have packed 5 outfits for the week and I promise I will try to post about all of them and get back into my routine. This is my first outfit! Very simple but I love this skirt its really flattering on and I really like the nude and black combo. I'm taking it on holiday with me and will team it up with converse because it does have that really casual and sporty look. Sports gear is quite the thing right now actually, due to the Olympics no doubt, but recently I've been very drawn to high end sports wear and sporty style clothing ... hmm and there I thought I didn't really care abut the Olympics. I think the hat really compliments my new camel coat! What do you think of my coat? I'm in two minds about it.

Yesterday we spent the day in London.
Ended up going to The Natural History Museum then a wee trip round Hyde Park!
I really enjoyed London this time and didn't feel as apprehensive as last time about the eventual BIG MOVE! I'm coming London!

Sweet Dreams
Paula .. x